1. For the fresh pasta, mix all the ingredients, cover the dough with cling film and leave to rest in the fridge.
2. After 1 hour minimum unwrap the dough and roll out a thin piece of pasta dough, spread flour over the dough, roll the dough lengthways on a floured surface. Then, slice the rolled dough evenly into 1cm pieces, so as to make small spirals, the dough should then fall out into evenly cut strips of taglionini pasta.
3. Bring to the boil a large pot full of water and add some salt and a splash of oil. Add the tagliolini and cook for about 3 minutes.
4. Melt butter with cooking water from the pasta in a large pan and then add Parmigiano Reggiano and black truffle.
5. Drain the tagliolini in a colander and then pour into the pan, mixing them with the sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Micaela Pellegrini, from Osteria Ca' d'Angel
Image courtesy of John Holdship