1. Preheat the oven to 225°C.
2. Make the pizza dough according to pack instructions and shape into a thin, round base. Transfer to a pizza or baking tray.
3. Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce over the pizza base, leaving a small rim of sauce-free dough.
4. Top with cherry tomatoes, small dollops of mascarpone and a handful of basil leaves.
5. Sprinkle over 30g grated Parmigiano Reggiano.
6. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until golden and the base is cooked through.
7. Top with rocket and remaining basil leaves.
8. Drizzle over a little olive oil, Parma Ham, grated and shaved Parmigiano Reggiano.
Recipe courtesy of Parmigiano Reggiano