Made this? How was it?
- 2 tbsp wok oil
- 225g (un-popped) popping corn
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground paprika
- 4 tsp table salt
- 4 tsp sugar
How to make Party popcorn
1) Put the wok oil into the biggest pan you have with a lid, over high heat, add the popcorn and quickly put on the lid.
2) Let the popcorn pop, shaking the pan every now and then to keep the kernels moving. You will hear it but don't be tempted to look, unless you want to get shot at.
3) Once it has stopped popping – after a couple of minutes or so – take the pan off the heat.
4) Melt thewith the spices, salt and sugar in another pan and then pour it over the popcorn and put everything into a large paper carrier bag.
5) Shake, shake and shake the bag again to mix the popcorn and get it thoroughly coated in the spicy. Arrange in several party bowls.