1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and lightly grease a baking tray with oil. Heat the oil and sauté the spring onion and garlic for 2 minutes until soft and fragrant. Add the spinach, S AND P cook for 3 minutes until slightly wilted over high heat.
2. Place the bread slices in a shallow plate and pour the barbeque sauce over it and allow to soak for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix the rest of the meat loaf ingredients together. Add the soaked bread and mix well until well combined. Divide into two.
4. Press the one half of the mixture on a tray making a 20cm rectangle. Make a dent in the centre and add the cooled stuffing.
5. Place the second half of the mixture on top to cover the stuffing and shape into a neat rectangle.
6. Spread half of the barbeque sauce on the meatloaf and top with bacon rashes. COMPLETELY cover then brush on the other half of the bbq sauce on the bacon
7. Bake for 50-55 mins until cooked. and grill for 5-10 minutes until golden on the top. top with chopped parsley and serve.