1) In a large pan, cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente (tender but still firm to the bite).
2) Meanwhile heat the reserved oil from the tinned anchovies in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the chopped anchovies and saute until the aroma is released.
3) Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes, puree, prawns, olives, capers and dried crushed red chillies. Simmer over a medium heat until the sauce has slightly thickened stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
4) Drain the cooked pasta and add to the frying pan. Toss the pasta in the anchovy sauce mixture to coat well.
5) Season with salt and pepper, to taste, garnish with parsley and serve.