1) In a small bowl whisk together the seasoning salt, red pepper flakes, black pepper, cayenne pepper, poultry seasoning and lemon pepper. Reserve 2 tablespoons in a separate bowl.
2) Rinse the chicken wings in cold water and place into a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle the wings evenly with the seasoning and let them marinate, covered and chilled, for 1 hour.
3) Whisk the eggs, hot sauce, red pepper flakes, black pepper and cayenne pepper in a medium mixing bowl. Put the flour into a shallow dish. Heat the oil in a large deep fryer or large Dutch oven to 180C.
4) Dip the chicken wings in the egg mixture then in the flour to coat well.
5) Place the wings three at a time into the hot oil and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until cooked through and golden brown. Remove to a paper towel-lined sheet tray. Make sure the oil returns to temperature before adding the next batch.
6) Mix all the ingredients for the dipping sauce together in a small bowl. Serve the dipping sauce with the hot chicken wings. Sprinkle the wings with the reserved seasoning for extra-hot wings.