For the ice cream sandwiches:
1) Sandwich a scoop of ice cream between two biscuits. Make up 4 sandwiches.
2) Freeze all the sandwiches solid.
For the batter:
1) Mix all the ingredients in a shallow bowl or pie dish.
For the UFO's:
1) Half fill a deep-fryer or a deep saucepan with the oil. Heat the oil to 180C.
2) Dip each ice cream sandwich in the batter, coating completely. Fry until light golden brown.
3) Put each fried ice cream sandwich onto a small plate and garnish with chocolate syrup, whipped cream, sprinkles, nuts and a cherry. Serve immediately.