1) Line a sieve with muslin or paper towels and suspend it over a bowl. Pour the yoghurt into the sieve and allow it to drain, refrigerated, for 3 hours or overnight.
2) Place the thickened yoghurt into a medium bowl and add the almonds (reserving 1 tablespoon for the garnish), honey, vanilla, and orange zest.
3) Thin the mixture with the peach nectar until it is the desired consistency.
4) Add the raisins, peach (reserving 1 tablespoon for garnish) and raspberries (reserving 2 tablespoons for garnish) and stir in. Chill until ready to serve.
5) Serve in individual bowls, garnished with the reserved almonds, peach and raspberries.