1) Bring 1 1/2 litres cold water to a boil.
2) Place teabags in a saucepan. Slice the peaches and place in a saucepan. Pour boiling water over the peaches and teabags. Steep for about 5 minutes.
3) Strain the tea into a heat-safe pitcher and reserve the peaches. Stir in honey and lemon juice to taste.
4) Allow tea to cool, then refrigerate until thoroughly chilled. Reserve peaches in refrigerator.
5) To serve: Fill tall glasses with ice, place a few chilled peach slices in each glass, pour chilled tea over the peaches and top with a sprig of mint.