Peanut butter biscuits:
1) Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. Grease a large baking sheet.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, 225g of the sugar, the egg and vanilla, and stir well with a spoon.
3) Roll the dough into balls the size of walnuts. Place the balls on the prepared baking sheet. With a fork, dipped in the remaining sugar to prevent sticking, press a crisscross design onto each biscuit.
4) Bake for 12 minutes, remove from the oven and sprinkle the biscuits with some of the remaining sugar. Cool slightly before removing from the pan.
1) In a small bowl, whisk together the first five ingredients. Puree the strawberries in a food processor and add to the cream mixture.
2) Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker. After freezing in the ice cream maker, transfer to a container and place in the freezer to freeze solid for 6 hours before serving.
1) Spread strawberry preserves on a peanut butter biscuit. Top with a small scoop of strawberry ice cream and cover with another biscuit.
2) Roll the sides in peanut butter chips or peanuts, if desired.