- 2 tablespoons unsalted
- 0.67 natural-style peanut
- 0.25 sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1.50 Rice Krispies
- 1 quick oats
- 0.25 dried cranberries
- 0.25 mini chocolate chips
- 0.25 salted peanuts
How to make Peanut Butter Oat Treats
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in peanut butter, confectioners' sugar, honey and vanilla.
- Stir in cereal and oats and allow mixture to cool.
- Stir in fruit and chocolate chips.
- Form mixture into 1-inch balls then roll each ball in chopped peanuts, pressing to coat.
- Store in the refrigerator in an air-tight container.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Shredded Tex-Mex Salad with Creamy....
- Stir-Fried Tofu with Roasted Peanut...
- Southwestern avocado and black bean...
- Ching's Yangzhou fried rice
- Radish and Sesame Soy Noodle Salad
- Bobby Chinn’s Spring Roll
- Caramel peanut butter dip and Fuji....
- Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Brown But...
- Green mesquite beans for cookout
- Tomato feta pasta salad
- Golden sunshine quinoa salad
- Homemade peanut butter