2) Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine the chicken stock, soy sauce, peanut butter, sesame oil and hot sauce. Whisk until blended and then set the pan over a medium heat. Bring to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
3) Heat the peanut oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the ginger and garlic and saute for 2 minutes. Add the green pepper and saute for 2 minutes.
4) Add the prawns and saute for 2 minutes, then add 240ml of the peanut sauce sauce and simmer for a further 2 minutes, until the prawns are bright pink and cooked through.
5) Drain the noodles and add them to the prawn mixture. Toss to combine.
6) Transfer the noodle mixture to 4 individual plates and top each serving with peanuts, spring onions and coriander leaves, if desired.
Cook's Note: Reserve the remaining peanut sauce for additional meals such as Robin's steak salad with peanut-lime dressing, or Chicken satay with peanut dipping sauce.