1) Heat a large frying pan until hot. Add the pancetta and saute until golden brown and crispy, about five minutes. Season with black pepper and remove the pan from the heat.
2) In a medium bowl, beat the eggs and cream. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the Parmesan, reserving two tablespoons for garnish.
3) In a large saucepan, boil 6L of salted boiling water. Add the pasta and cook until al dente, about 8 to 10 mins. Drain the pasta in a colander. Do not rinse with water; you want to retain the pasta's natural starches so the sauce will stick.
4) While the pasta is still hot, return it to the saucepan. Add the browned pancetta and mix well. Add the cream mixture and coat the pasta completely. It's important to work quickly while the pasta is still warm so that the cream mixture will cook, but not curdle.
5) Add the remaining Parmesan and chopped parsley and serve immediately.