1) Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil over a high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain the pasta and set aside.
2) In a large frying pan, heat the oil over a medium-high heat. Add the prawns, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. Cook, stirring frequently until the prawns turn pink and are cooked through, about 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, remove the prawns and set aside.
3) Add the tomatoes to the pan, with 1/2 the basil and parsley and the red pepper flakes. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
4) Add the wine, clam juice and double cream. Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 7 to 8 minutes until the sauce thickens.
5) Add 1/2 the Parmesan, the cooked prawns, the cooked pasta and the remaining herbs. Toss together until all ingredients are coated. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
6) Transfer the pasta to a large serving bowl. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan and serve immediately.