1) Preheat the grill.
2) Bring a large pot of cold water to a boil over high heat and salt it generously. Add the spaghetti and boil, stirring occasionally, until al dente. Drain.
3) Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large Dutch oven or deep stove-top casserole dish over medium heat. Scatter the flour over the butter and mix with a wooden spoon into a paste. Continue stirring in a figure "8," making sure to get into the corners of the pan, until the paste puffs slightly and lightens in colour, about one minute.
4) Move the casserole dish off the heat gradually whisk the milk into the paste. Return the casserole dish to medium-high heat and whisk until thickened, then simmer, stirring occasionally until the sauce has the consistency of double cream, about 8 to 10 minutes.
5) Whisk in the cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and nutmeg. Season with salt, pepper.
6) Reduce heat to low and whisk 100g Monterey Jack. Stir in the broccoli, peas, pepperoni and spaghetti, and heat until warmed through.
7) Top casserole with the remaining 100g Monterey Jack
cheese; transfer to the grill, and cook casserole until brown and bubbly. Cool slightly and serve.
Copyright 2005 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.