1. Sift together the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Mix the eggs, milk and oil (reserving 3 T oil) in a jug and add to dry ingredients.
2. Beat together using a hand-held electric beater or in a mixer until it’s a lump free mix. Chill the batter in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to rest before using it.
3. Heat small amount of the remaining oil in a medium-large non-stick pan over low-medium heat. Use a 60ml measuring cup, pour batter into the pan and swirl until the bottom of the pan is covered with batter.
4. Cook for about 1 minute, until the edges start to crisp and turn up. Loosen the edges and slide the spatula under it, and then gently flip cooking for 1 more minute and transfer the cooked onto a cooling rack. Pour a little oil into the pan again and repeat with the remaining batter. MAKES 20
5. Stir the cocoa powder through the condensed milk until well combined.
6. Whip the cold coconut cream to firm peaks and fold it into the condensed milk mixture creating a marbled effect.
7. Place the cooled pancake on a cake stand and top with coconut filling.
8. Top with the second layer and then the filling. Continue until all the pancakes are used up
9. Dollop some of the coconut cream in the middle
10. Scoop on ice cream
11. Place on the orange segments
12. Sprinkle with coconut and serve.