For the Italian Seasoning:
Add all ingredients to a pestle and mortar and grind until well combined.
For the Pasta:
1. In a large pot, heat the oil and sauté the onion, garlic and bacon for 5 minutes until soft. Add the mushrooms and Italian seasoning and cook for 3 minutes.
2. Combine the stock powder and warm water and add along with the milk, half cover with a lid and bring to the boil. Cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add the mustard powder, two kinds of cheese and crème Fraiche and stir. Add the fresh pasta and cook for 2 more minutes until warmed.
4. Add the parsley and stir in
5. Garnish with extra grated parmesan and pea shoots
For a lighter version, substitute the pasta with 250 g courgette spirals