1. Pre-heat the oven to 160°C/320°F.
2. Briefly knead the dough until you have a smooth ball, about 30 seconds. Divide the pizza dough in half and on a floured surface, roll out the first piece of dough to a 50cm x 30cm rectangle (approximately), about 0.5mm in thickness.
3. Spread the surface of the dough with green pesto and sprinkle with 60g mozzarella. Stating from the longest edge, roll the dough up into a pinwheel, as if you were making a cinnamon roll. Repeat for the second piece of dough, this time using the sundried tomato pesto. Reserve 30g mozzarella for sprinkling on top.
4. Use a sharp knife or a piece of dental floss to cut the dough logs into 1.5cm rounds.
5. Remove any packaging from the camembert and slice the lid off the top, keeping it aside. On top of a large flat baking sheet, lined with parchment paper. Drizzle 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil directly onto the camembert and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Put the top rind back on top of the cheese.
6. Arrange the pesto pinwheels around the camembert, alternating colours to create a wreath shape. Brush with the beaten egg yolks and sprinkle with reserved mozzarella.
7. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 35-40 minutes, until the bread is golden and the camembert is gooey and melted. Remove the camembert lid and top rind and garnish with basil leaves and serve.
Copyright 2017 Food Network UK. All rights reserved.