Serves: 55 cakes1) Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. Line the cups of mini cupcake tins with paper baking cases.
2) Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs and yolks, 1 at a time, and then stir in the grapefruit oil and grapefruit zest. Stir in the vegetable oil. Fold in the flour mixture, alternating with the grapefruit juice.
3) Fill the mini paper cake cases about two-thirds full. Put a piece of guava truffle biscuit in each cup. Bake until a cocktail stick inserted into the centre of the cakes comes out clean, 9 to 12 minutes. Cool completely, and then decorate with the rosewater icing.
To make the guava truffle biscuit:
1) Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas mark 4.
2) Combine the cookie crumbs and salt with the melted butter and 1 tsp guava extract. Press into the bottom of a greased 33 by 20cm pan. Bake for 8 minutes and then leave to cool.
3) Melt the chocolate chips and condensed milk together until completely melted and combined. Stir in the remaining 2 tsp guava essence. Pour over the biscuit and allow to cool.
To make the rosewater Icing:
1) Beat the cream cheese until soft and smooth, then beat in the rosewater.
2) Beat in the powdered sugar and then beat in the cream, 1 tsp at a time, if the frosting is too thick.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.