1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2. Cook the chicken in the oven as per the instructions on the pack, approximately 70 minutes.
3. When the chicken is almost cooked, cook the rice as per the instructions on the pack, but add the dried basil and the chilli powder to the cooking water.
4. Then chop the mushrooms and baby corn into small pieces. Sauté with some olive oil in a large frying pan or wok for 3-4 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, chop the tomatoes and peppers into small chunks, add to the mushroom mix and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
6. Then add to the cooked rice, mix well and season with salt and black pepper. Serve the chicken on a bed of the vegetable rice.
Recipe courtesy of Aldi