- 0.25 margarine
- 1 large green peppers
- 1 large onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb pasta
- 0.50 lb pepperoni
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 0.50 lb hamburger
- 0.50 lb Italian sausage
- 16 ounces pasta sauce with meat
How to make Pizza Hut Cavatini
- Melt margarine over medium high heat in a skillet. Add peppers, onions, and garlic powder. Saute for about 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to box directions.
- Heat sauce and combine with cooked hamburger and cooked sausage.
- Use cooking spray to lightly grease an 11 X 13 casserole dish. Place 1/2 of the cooked pasta in the dish, followed by 1/2 the vegetables, 1/2 of the pepperoni, and 1/2 sauce. Repeat another layer. Spread mozzarella cheese over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until cheese is melted.
(Courtesy of Food.com)