For the glaze:
1) Bring vinegar to a boil in a small nonreactive saucepan and cook, stirring occasionally, until reduced to 120ml. Stir in the honey and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
For the steak:
1) Preheat griddle to high. Brush steak on both sides with oil and season with salt and pepper. Griddle until golden brown and slightly charred on both sides and cooked to medium-rare doneness, about 5 minutes per side.
2) Remove from the griddle to a cutting board, tent lightly with foil and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice into 0.5cm thick slices.
For the pizza:
1) Preheat the griddle to high.
2) Brush both sides of the pizzas with oil and season with salt and pepper. Griddle until golden brown on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Remove from the griddle, divide the monterey jack cheese over the top of each one and then sprinkle with the blue cheese.
3) Place back on the griddle, close the cover of the griddle and cook until the cheese has melted, about 1 minute.
4) Remove to a flat surface, divide the steak between each pizza, then top with the watercress drizzle with some of the balsamic glaze and sprinkle with some of the shaved parmesan.
For the pizza dough:
1) In a large bowl stir together 75ml water, yeast, and sugar and let stand until foamy, about 10 minutes.
2) Stir in remaining 75ml of water, 2 tbsps oil, 260g plain flour, cornmeal, and salt and blend until the mixture forms a dough. Knead dough on a plain floured surface, incorporating as much of remaining 40g plain flour, as necessary, to prevent dough from sticking, until smooth about 5 to 10 minutes. Form the dough into a ball.
3) Lightly oil the sides and bottom of a large bowl with oil, add the dough, turn to coat in the oil, cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
4) Gently punch the dough down and divide into 4 equal pieces. Roll each piece on a lightly plain floured surface into a 25cm circle that is 0.3cm thick.
5) Brush off excess plain flour and transfer the dough to a baking tray, cover each circle of dough with cling film and continue stacking rolled out pieces on top of each other. Wrap well with cling film and refrigerate until ready to griddle.