1. Prep chicken by removing legs. Place legs on roasting tray with salt and olive oil.
2. Cook in oven for 40 mins at 180 degrees. Set aside until ready to serve.
3. Bring chicken stock, thyme and garlic up to a boil. Poach chicken crowns in hot stock for 6 mins then place crowns on roasting tray with salt and olive oil.
4. Cook in oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees C, and set aside until ready to serve.
5. Place butternut on large oven tray. Season with olive oil, salt and pepper.
6. Roast in oven for 25 minutes at 180 degrees then set aside until ready to plate.
7. For the cabbage, set a large pot on hob over a medium heat, add olive oil and heat up.
8. Slowly add cabbage to pot. Allow to wilt and cook through whilst stirring.
9. Season with salt and pepper and add a dash of blackcurrant vinegar. Cook for a few more minute and remove from heat and set aside.
1. Remove chicken breast from crown and place in tray with chicken legs. Add chicken stock to tray for moisture.
2. Heat up large pot. Add cooked cabbage to warm through.
3. Place butternut bake into oven at 180 degrees and warm through for 5 mins.
1. Set roasted butternut on plate, add cabbage and top with chicken breast and leg.
2. Finish off with a drizzle of chicken poaching liquid, ready to serve.