- 8 chicken broth
- 2 large carrot
- 2 potato
- 5 medium dill pickles
- 0.50 milk
- 0.50 flour
- 1 eggs
- 1 sour cream
- 1 stalk celery
How to make Polish Dill Pickle Soup
- Combine broth, carrots, potatoes, and celery in soup pot.
- Cook, covered over low heat until potatoes are tender.
- Add pickles and cook 15 minute.
- mix milk and flour until smooth, and add to soup mixing well.
- Bring to boil, stirring untill slightly thickened.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat egg with sour cream until smooth.
- Keep soup warm but not boiling.
- Add some of warm soup to sour cream then gradually add back to pot.
- Keep warm but not boil or sour cream will curdle.
(Courtesy of Food.com)