- 4 bacon
- 1 lb polska kielbasa
- 1 medium yellow onions
- 1 large summer squash
- 1 large sweet red peppers
- 1 tablespoon
- 0.13 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 0.50 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 fresh spinach
- 1 dash nutmeg
How to make Polska Kielbasa Stir-Fry
- Over a large skillet, use kitchen shears to cut the bacon into pieces. Fry until bacon is crisp.
- Add the polska kielbasa slices. Stir fry about 2 minutes.
- Add the butter to the pan, followed by the squash, onion, and red peppers.
- Continue to cook, stirring frequently, until the onions are translucent.
- Add salt, pepper and Mrs. Dash. Stir lightly.
- Add spinach and nutmeg, stirring just enough to incorporate the two.
- Cook until the spinach is wilted and serve immediately.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Healthy sweet and sour king prawn s...
- Red Curry Chicken Stir-Fry
- Stir-Fried Tofu with Roasted Peanut...
- Spiced beef stir-fry topped with sp...
- Chop-Chop Beef Stir-Fry
- Chicken and black bean stir-fry
- Dublin Bay prawn and samphire stir-...
- Sweet n sour sirloin stir-fry with....
- Stir-Fried Chicken with Cashews
- Chilli Prawn Stir-Fry
- French bean stir-fry
- Tofu stir-fry with fried rice