Made this? How was it?
- 2 (475ml) bottles pomegranate juice
- 3 envelopes unflavoured gelatine
- 165g granulated sugar
- Bananas, pears and oranges for garnish
How to make Pomegranate gelatine
1) Put 240ml of the pomegranate juice in a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatine over the top. Set aside until the gelatine "blooms", 3 to 4 minutes.
2)the remaining pomegranate juice and sugar in a saucepan over medium high heat until boiling. Lightly stir in the gelatine mixture until it dissolves.
3) Pour the gelatine into a 23 by 33-cm baking dish. Cover and refrigerate until set, about 3 hours or overnight.
4) Cut the pomegranate gelatine into cubes and serve with fresh fruits such as bananas, pears, and oranges.
Copyright 2005 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.
- Champagne punch with lime and raspb...
- Hot-smoked salmon and chipotle crem...
- Mango shake
- German-style potato salad
- Spice rubbed lamb chops with green....
- French potato salad
- Peach sangria
- Black bean and corn salad
- Chilli rubbed salmon
- Garden tuna salad
- Sausage burger with spicy onion rin...