- 1 pomegranate juice
- 0.50 sugar
How to make Pomegranate Syrup
- To Prepare Juice.
- For 1 cup of juice, put 1-1/2 to 2 cups of seeds in a blender; blend until liquefied. Pour mixture through a cheesecloth-lined strainer or sieve.
- To Prepare Pomegranate Syrup.
- In a 1-2 quart pan, combine pomegranate juice and sugar. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until sugar is completely dissolved. Boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and cool. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Brussels sprouts with maple candied...
- Roast rack of lamb with rosemary an...
- Italian roast beef
- Riesling roast turkey with fig and....
- Fruity Irish soda bread
- The WhiteHogg world championship st...
- Individual cottage pies
- Colcannon (Irish potato salad)
- Irish Soda Bread
- Spring onion champ
- Potato Rolls