2) Coat a large frying pan with olive oil, add the pancetta and put the pan over a medium-high heat. Cook until the pancetta starts to become brown and crispy.
3) Add the onion and the crushed chillies, and season with salt to taste. Cook until the onions are very soft and aromatic, about 5 minutes.
4) Add the garlic and cook for another minute. Stir in the mushroom stems and rosemary and saute until they look very brown and wilted.
5) Add the white wine and cook until the wine has evaporated. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
6) In a large bowl combine the pork, egg, Parmesan and breadcrumbs. Add the cooled mushroom mixture and combine well. Make a little tester patty and cook it to make sure the seasoning is correct. Season with salt, if needed. If the filling seems a little dry add 60ml to 120ml of water to really moisten things up.
7) Fill each mushroom cap generously with the filling. Arrange on the baking sheet and bake until the filling is cooked through and brown and crisp on top, about 7 to 8 minutes. Transfer to serving platters and serve hot.