Made this? How was it?
- 4 (1 1/2-inch thick) bone-in pork chops
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp fennel seed
- 1 medium onion,
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano, leaves , or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 60g tomato puree
- 250ml red wine
- 500ml chicken stock
How to make Pork chops pizzaiola
1) Season the chops with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in large heavy based frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the crushed garlic and stir it around to flavour the oil.
2) Add in the chops and caramelize on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer the chops to a plate and reserve.
3) Stir in the fennel seed, onions, chilli flakes and oregano. Reduce the heat and cook for 7-8 minutes.
4) Add the tomato puree and cook for 1 minute, then add the wine, and cook for another minute. Stir in the stock and combine well.
5) Slide the chops back into the pan, cover and simmer until they are cooked, about 5 to 6 minutes. To serve, arrange the chops and sauce on a serving platter.
- Pork chops with beer and bacon grav...
- Mashed sweet potatoes, pork chop wi...
- Orange-sesame pork chops with teriy...
- Boneless pork chop with red wine cr...
- Chicken paillard
- Parmigiano and herb chicken breast....
- Chicken and peaches
- Orange-balsamic glazed chicken
- Well-dressed salmon
- Lamb chops with lemon-basil sauce
- Pork Milanese with warm autumn sala...
- Paprika chicken schnitzel with frie...