1) Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
2) Season chops with salt and pepper.
3) Add 15ml extra-virgin olive oil to pan -- 1 turn of the pan. Add chops and cook 5 minutes on each side. Transfer to a platter and cover with foil.
4) Return pan to heat and add more extra-virgin olive oil and peppers. Saute, stirring frequently for 5 minutes.
5) Add hot cherry peppers and a splash of their brine to the pan, cook a minute. Add wine or stock and scrape up pan drippings.
6) Arrange peppers over chops and serve.