Made this? How was it?
- Cooking spray
- 125g soft herbed cheese (recommended: Boursin or Alouette)
- 8 sourdough bread, about 1cm thick, on a diagonal
- 12-16 roasted pork, about 225g
- 110g dill pickles, thinly
- 35g watercress leaves
- 225g Swiss cheese, thinly
How to make Pork panini with two cheeses, pickles and watercress on sourdough
1) Spray a griddle pan or a sandwich toaster with cooking spray and set on a medium-high heat. Spread soft herbed cheese on fourof bread. Top the cheese with pork, pickles, watercress and Swiss cheese. Top with a second of bread.
2) Brush the bread with oil. Place the sandwiches on the hot griddle, cover with a baking sheet and weigh down with a heavy pan to press down the sandwiches, or place them in the sandwich toaster.
3) Cook for 2 minutes, until golden brown. Flip the sandwiches if necessary and cook until the second side is golden brown and the cheese melts, about 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat and serve immediately.
- Prawn po' boy with Creole mayo
- Griddled prawns with grapefruit bbq...
- Braised halibut with griddled corn....
- Catfish hero with seared tomatoes a...
- Griddled prawns with citrus dipping...
- Roasted chicken with honey-mint dre...
- Steak sandwiches with honey garlic....
- Griddled aubergine panini with camb...
- Chicken sandwiches with brie, shave...
- Turkey burger melts
- Griddled salmon steaks with chipotl...
- Cheddar potato soup