2) In a large stock pot, add the marinated pork ribs, whole pepper corns, spring onions, grilled baby squid, finely diced garlic and 5L of water.
3) Bring to the boil, then skim off any impurities for 10 minutes or until clear. Reduce the heat to a low simmer, secure with a lid and cook for 2 hours.
4) Now add the remaining salt, sugar and fish sauce. Cook for a further 10 minutes then take off the heat.
5) In another large pan, bring water to the boil, blanch each portion of noodles for 10 seconds then drain. Place each portion of noodles in a bowl, add 4 pieces of pork ribs to each bowl then cover the noodles with pork broth.
6) To each bowl add bean sprouts, coriander leaves, garlic chives, mint, sprinkle of fried garlic chips, sprinkle of fried red Asian shallots, pinch of ground pepper, sliced chilli and a squeeze of lime.