2) Combine the garlic, chillies, ginger, fish sauce, vinegar and water in a food processor and process until smooth.
3) Pour over the cabbage, add the spring onion and sesame seeds and toss to combine. Cover and leave to marinate at room temperature for at least 1 hour, stirring a few times.
For the pork:
1) Whisk together the cola, soy, vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, coriander and black pepper in a large baking dish until combined. Add the pork steak and turn to coat. Cover and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours and up to 8 hours.
2) Heat the grilling element to high. Remove the pork steak from the marinade 30 minutes before grilling to take the chill off. Cook the pork steak until golden brown, charred on both sides; for medium doneness an instant-read thermometer inserted into the centre will register 65C, about 15 minutes.
3) Remove the pork steak to a cutting board and allow to rest, loosely tented with foil for 10 minutes.
4) Cut the meat against the grain into thin strips. Fill the lettuce leaves with some of the pork, a drizzle of the gojuchang sauce and top with the kimchi. Arrange on a serving platter and serve.
For the gojuchang sauce:
1) Whisk all the ingredients together in a small bowl.