2) Reserve 100ml of the chimichurri to serve and marinate the pork in the rest.
For the pork:
1) Put the pork and marinade in a sealable plastic bag and set aside in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2) Preheat an outdoor charcoal barbeque or griddle to high. Remove the pork from the marinade, wiping off any excess. Season both sides with a generous amount of salt and pepper.
3) Drizzle the pork with olive oil and place on the grill. Cook the pork on the hottest part of the barbecue for 4 minutes per side, until well charred. Allow the tenderloin to rest for about 5 minutes prior to slicing.
4) Spoon some chimichurri over the meat, drizzle with lime juice, garnish with parsley, and serve with the remaining sauce at the table.