2) Heat the sugar and water in a medium saucepan over a medium-high heat. When the mixture reaches a bubble, reduce the heat to medium-low and add the ginger, plums and five-spice powder. Simmer for 10 minutes, then stir in the lemon juice. Remove from the heat and allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
3) Add the plum mixture to a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Pour into a medium bowl and stir in the hoisin sauce. Reserve.
4) While the plums are cooking, put the pork tenderloins on a tray or pan and coat with oil, grill seasoning and coriander.
5) Barbeque or grill 15cm from the heat, until just firm, about 20 to 22 minutes. Remove from the barbeque or griddle to a cutting board and tent with foil. Leave to rest for about 5 minutes.
6) Slice the pork and arrange on a platter. Top with the plum barbecue sauce and serve.