2) When the chourico is cool, place in a large bowl and combine with the beef mince. Form 4 burgers to fit the rolls.
3) When the griddle or barbeque is ready, brush the griddle rack with oil. Cook the burgers until done to preference, turning once, 8 to 10 minutes for medium rare.
4) During the last few minutes of cooking place the rolls, cut side down, on the outer edges of the griddle until lightly toasted. Remove from the griddle and spread the orange aioli on the cut sides of the rolls.
5) Top the bottom half of the roll with a bed of coriander leaves, then the burger. Top each burger with a sliced ring of fresh pineapple, then add the roll top.
For the orange-garlic aioli:
1) In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, orange juice, zest and garlic.
2) Refrigerate to chill until ready to use.