2) Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the pork and crumble it up as it browns. Season the meat with cumin, coriander seeds and salt and pepper. Once browned evenly, stir in the hominy and reduce the heat to a simmer.
3) While the meat cooks, heat the remaining oil in a saucepan, add the onions, garlic and peppers, season with salt and pepper and saute until softened, 5 to 6 minutes.
4) Place the tomatillos and coriander or parsley in food processor and process until almost smooth. Pour into the onion and garlic mixture and simmer to mellow, 5 to 6 minutes more. Replace the processor bowl.
5) Pit and scoop the avocado flesh into the processor, add the lime zest and juice. Add the honey, puree until smooth and season with a little salt. Stir the avocado mixture into the sauce in the pan and remove from the heat.
6) Char all of the tortillas over an open flame or in hot, dry frying pan.
7) In a baking dish, layer sauce, tortilla, meat, cheese, tortilla, sauce, meat, cheese, and so on. End with a layer of tortilla, sauce and, finally, cheese.
8) Place the baking dish in the oven and bake for 4 to 5 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and brown.
Serve hot and pass the sour cream at the table.