2) Meanwhile, cook the pancetta in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat until most of the fat has rendered out and the pancetta is crispy. Drain on a paper towel lined plate.
3) Dust a flat surface with flour and roll out the pizza dough until it is about 1/2cm thick.
4) Place the sliced potatoes on top of the pizza dough so that the entire surface is covered, drizzle olive oil over the top of the potatoes and place in the oven. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until the potatoes start to brown.
5) Remove the pizza from the oven and sprinkle with the cooked pancetta, red bell peppers, chilli flakes and both cheeses. Place the pizza back in the oven and cook for about 7 more minutes until all of the cheese has melted and the top of the pizza begins to brown.
6) Remove the pizza from the oven and garnish with freshly ground black pepper and chopped basil. Let the pizza sit for a couple of minutes before cutting, drizzle with lime juice and sprinkle with lime zest. Cut and serve.