1. For the frittata, in a 25cm wide non-stick pan, heat the olive oil and gently cook the garlic for about 5 minutes to infuse the flavour with the oil.
2. Discard the garlic, add the chorizo and brown a little then set aside. Add the potatoes, onion, pepper and seasoning, turning through the oil to coat, and then cook gently until soft – this will take about 15-20 minutes.
3. You may have to do this in batches. Once soft, drain off most of the oil, leaving the ingredients in the pan. Beat the eggs and then pour into the pan over the other ingredients. Cover with a lid or tin foil and cook over a gentle heat until the eggs are set.
4. You can finish this off under a hot grill if you wish to speed up the cooking. Let it cool in the pan for at least 15 minutes then turn out onto a plate or board.
5. For the salad, chop the mint and mandolin the radishes. Put the peashoots, in a bowl along with the drained petits pois, radish, mint and lemon zest. In a jug mix a little olive oil with a big squeeze of the lemon juice and whisk together, combine with the salad making sure it’s all coated in the dressing and serve.