2) Place the potato-crusted salmon onto a griddle over a medium high heat. Allow to cook on one side until the potatoes are golden brown, around 3 1/2 to 4 minutes. Carefully flip the salmon and complete cooking and browning the other side.
3) Place the garlic mashed potatoes onto the centre of a dinner plate, ladle the lemon butter sauce around the mashed potato, and place the vegetables on top of the potato. Place the browned salmon on top of the vegetables. Garnish with julienne spring onion.
For the salmon glue:
1) Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
For the lemon butter sauce:
1) Place the lemon juice, wine, garlic, cream, turmeric, salt and pepper in a saucepan on a high heat. Cook to reduce by 1/2 its original volume.
2) Remove the pan from the heat and swirl in the diced butter. Serve hot.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore we cannot make any representation as to the results.