Made this? How was it?
- 450g baby new potatoes
- 240g Gruyere cheese
- 240ml double cream
- 1 tbsp unsalted
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
How to make Potato gratin Boome-style
1) Preheat the oven to 190C/Gas 5. Place the baby new potatoes, with skins on, into a large saucepan of cold, salted water; place the saucepan onto a medium heat and bring the potatoes to the boil. Boil the potatoes for about 15 minutes, until a knife can easily be inserted, but potatoes are not falling apart.
2) Drain the potatoes and place them back into the pan. Using a fork roughlyup, leaving nice big potato chunks. Mix in the cheese, double cream, and black pepper.
3) Take a foil lined baking sheet and place 4 (5cm) rings on top. Fill each ring with potato mixture and place in oven for 20 minutes until the top is nice and golden brown.
4) Using a wide spatula, transfer a ring of potatoes to each plate. Holding the edge of the hot ring with a kitchen towel, cut around the potatoes to loosen them. Remove the ring and serve hot.
- Individual cottage pies
- Hong Kong style noodles with chicke...
- Herbed-baked eggs
- Turkey lasagna
- Teppenyaki scallops
- Stuffed mushrooms
- Fillet of Beef Bourguignon
- Darwell's crawfish etouffee
- 30-minute turkey chilli
- Chilli con carne
- Roasted miso salmon with rosemary r...
- Over easy ham steak with red-eye gr...