Made this? How was it?
- 1130g baby yukon gold potatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon ground fennel
- 1 tablespoon smoked sweet paprika
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon griddle seasoning or coarse salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grainy mustard
How to make Potato salad Fra Diavolo
1) Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to the boil then salt the water. Cook the potatoes for 12 to 15 minutes until tender.
2) While the potatoes are cooking, combine the fennel, paprika, chilli powder, grill seasoning and mustard with the vinegar.in the olive oil and add the onion, celery and parsley to the bowl.
3) Drain the potatoes and toss them in the dressing while they are still hot, so they will absorb more dressing and flavour. Garnish the salad with the hot pepper rings.
- Tangy goat cheese and dill potato s...
- Honey Dijon potato salad
- Mum's potato salad with pimento and...
- Paprika parsley potatoes
- Maris piper potatoes: Jacques Pepin...
- Potato salad
- Mambo rice
- Warm Dijon potato salad with French...
- Orzo with feta and tomatoes
- Radicchio-pasta salad
- Black bean and corn salad
- Rocket, avocado and fennel salad