1. Heat the oil and fry the nigella seeds
2. Add the green chilli, tomato, sugar and salt and simmer for 3 minutes.
3. Then add the turmeric and chilli powder and cook out for 5 minutes
4. Add the mustard, a little water, prawns, the peas (optional) and the lemon juice and a pinch more salt, then simmer for a couple of minutes until the prawns are cooked.
5. Finish with coriander and ginger to garnish.
6. For the dill rice, fry the mustard seeds in oil, boil the rice and chop the dill. Mix together well.
7. Serve the curry with the rice and devour.
Recipe courtesy of Nisha Katona