1) Heat 1/2 tablespoon of the oil in a wok or a large frying pan. Add the garlic and ginger, and saute until golden brown. Add the prawns and cook for 1-2 minutes until pink, tossing from time to time. Remove and set aside in a bowl.
2) Heat another 1/2 tablespoon of the oil in the same pan and add the eggs. Stir to scramble the egg into small pieces, then remove and set aside with the prawns.
3) Heat the remaining oil in the pan and add the soy sauce, fish sauce, rice wine, chilli flakes and sugar. Stir briefly, add the drained noodles and cook for 5 minutes.
4) Add the bean sprouts, chopped spring onions and coriander. Mix well and continue to cook until the noodles are heated through.
5) Season noodles, if necessary, with a little more soy sauce or fish sauce, sprinkle in lime zest and juice, and serve while hot.