2) In a large bowl, mix all the filling ingredients together.
3) Lay the 12 wrappers out on a flat surface. Place approximately 1 tablespoon of filling in the centre of each. Wet the edges with egg wash, bring all sides to the centre and pinch together.
4) Steam the potstickers in a steaming pan for 6 to 8 minutes. Do not stack and handle carefully when ready to remove from the pan.
5) In a large frying pan heat the peanut oil and sear the potstickers until golden and crisp.
6) To make the ponzu dipping sauce, mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with the potstickers.