1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Heat oil in a large heavy-based pan over a medium-high heat, add onion, garlic and chilli and fry for 3-4 minutes until soft.
3. Add the tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes until soft. Then add the wine, tomato purée and herbs and sugar. Bring to the boil then cook for 3-4 minutes until thickened.
4. Stir through the feta then remove from the heat and leave to cool. Divide the mixture between 4 small ovenproof dishes then push four prawns into each.
5. Top each pie with 3 squares of the filo pastry, brushing between each layer with the melted butter. Tuck the pastry edges into the dish, and finish with another light brushing of the melted butter.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the top is crisp and golden.