Made this? How was it?
- 95ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 50g onions
- 2 tbsp garlic
- 300g prawns (21/25 count), cleaned and
- 30ml white wine
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp freshly Italian parsley leaves
- 150g mild peppadews (20 to 25 pieces)
For the cabbage:
- 45ml rice wine vinegar
- 30ml mirin or white wine
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp spring onions
- 200g napa cabbage
How to make Prawn-stuffed peppadews
1) Add 30ml of the olive oil to a medium frying pan and sweat the onions and garlic. Add the
2) Add the to the pan, let it melt and then allow the mixture to cool to the touch. Toss in the parsley. Stuff the peppadews with the cool prawn mixture.
3) Mix the rice wine vinegar, remaining oil, mirin, soy sauce, spring onions and cabbage and place on a serving dish. Place the peppadews on the cabbage mixture for service.
- Black bean and corn salad
- Asian coleslaw
- Green coleslaw
- Best dressed watercress with crispy...
- Honky tonk sweet and spicy salad dr...
- Streaky bacon wrapped prawns with c...
- Sangria glazed prawns
- Pineapple boat prawns with fruit sa...
- BBQ prawns with cocktail sauce
- Dang cold Asian noodle salad
- Lobster salad in chicory
- Avocado and edamame salad