1. Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
2. Cut each piece of chicken lengthwise into 6 slices. Thread each strip through a bamboo skewer. Sprinkle the chicken generously with salt and pepper.
3. Using a rag and tongs, generously oil the grill pan. Place the chicken skewers on the grill. Cook the chicken until lightly charred and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove the skewers from the grill to a plate or sheet tray and cover to keep warm.
4. In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise and mustard. Put the crushed pretzels onto a large plate and combine with the grated cheese.
5. Brush a chicken skewer with the Dijon mayonnaise, then roll into the pretzel and cheese mixture to coat completely. Repeat with remaining chicken skewers and serve with extra Dijon mayonnaise for dipping.
Recipe courtesy of Katie Lee