2) Season the chicken all over with salt and pepper. Arrange on the baking sheet. In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar and mustard. Brush the mixture all over the chicken.
3) Arrange the potato wedges on the baking tray next to the chicken. Roast the chicken and potatoes for 25 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are tender. Remove the chicken and set aside.
Cheese fries and wraps:
1) Top the potato wedges on the baking tray with cheese and bacon pieces. Bake for a further 8-10 minutes, until the cheese melts. Keep the cheese fries warm until ready to serve.
2) Using two forks, pull the cooked chicken apart into shreds. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onions and saute for 3 minutes, until soft. Add the shredded chicken and salsa and bring to a simmer. Remove from the heat and stir in the ranch dip.
3) Arrange the tortillas on a flat surface. Top each with chicken mixture and roll up. Serve with the cheese fries on the side.