1. Pre heat the oven to 140⁰C (120⁰C for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 1. Line a medium size oven dish with foil and tip in the salsa and 100ml water.
2. In small bowl, mix chilli powder, oil and salt. Rub mixture over pork and put the pork in the oven dish on top of the salsa.
3. Sprinkle with green peppers and jalapeños, to your taste, then cover with another sheet of foil and tightly seal. Slow cook the pork for 4 hrs until the meat is falling apart.
4. If you’re making your own guacamole, mash the avocado and mix through the lime juice and chopped coriander.
5. Remove the slow cooked pork from oven and shred it in a large bowl with two forks. Tip the cooking juices into a small saucepan and reduce to a sauce, pour over the pork and stir well.
6. To serve, using a large spoon, spoon the pork mixture onto each tortilla.
7. Top with guacamole and soured cream, about 1 tablespoon each.
8. Fold one side of tortilla up about 1 inch over filling; fold right and left sides over folded end, overlapping.
9. Fold remaining end down.
Recipe courtesy of Old El Paso™